We should pool together a bit of cash and buy some breakfast foods + general snacks for the weekend. Please add to or update the list below, and indicate quantities - I'll figure out an approximate cost and we'll go shopping on Friday.
- Milk (Light Blue/Greentop) 2L
- Milk (Blue) 2L
- Bacon - Streaky & Honey-Cured 1KG
- Eggs 1 Dozen
- Diet Coke/Coke Zero 2 * 2.25l
- Coke 2.25l
- Corn Chips - Large Bag
- Salsa - Medium
- Coffee - Jon?
- Cream - 500ml
- Dark Chocolate
Craig suggested we have a BBQ - sounds good to me!
- sausages (be nice to have spiced ones)
- good steak perhaps
- buns & rolls
- hot english mustard, and other sauces
Please see the Google Calendar event.
Here is some information from the holiday home company that you may want to be aware of:
- Please bring:
- Depending on how many beds you are using, you will need to bring sheets for 2x double beds, 6 x single beds, and as many pillow slips as you need.
- Towels, bath mats, flannels, tea towels.
- Before you depart please check that you have left the Holiday Home in a reasonable state:
- With all dishes done and a wipe down of the BBQ if you have used it
- Cleaners will be through to wipe surface areas down, clean the bathrooms and mop throughout
- Dispose of all your rubbish. The Taupo refuse tip is on Tauhara Rd. Please do not leave it at the gate waiting for collection day. A black rubbish bag is provided. Council stickers can be purchased at any dairy or supermarket.
- Please note:
- That if rubbish is not disposed of there will be a charge of $20.00 penalty fee incurred on your credit card that you have provided as assurance of bond.
- No smoking inside.
- When leaving please ensure all heaters are off, windows/doors are securely locked.
- Please vacate the premises no later than 11.00am on day of departure. There will be a $20 charge if the house is not vacated by the allotted time.